RyExport - an independent exporter for Ryver shared collaboration data
Export Tasks, Topics and Chats from your Ryver organisation:
- Archive your Ryver.com data for peace of mind
- Share project status or finished projects with your clients
- Protect your data from malicious users or accidental deletion
- Read and search documentation offline
- Extract data to assist with data-mining, auditing and SOX compliance
- Data is exported in JSON machine-readable format, and also converted to HTML human-readable format
One licence allows you to export data for one Ryver Organisation.
Please purchase a licence for each organisation.
RyExport is independent
- This is an independent application and is not affiliated to, or endorsed, by Ryver
- It only uses publicly available APIs to export data
- It does not restore data into Ryver - the process is one-way only
- It does not provide a way to move your data to another service, but the data could be the input to a new system
- It does not export all types of data - see below for exclusions
What is exported?
- Comments on topics and tasks
- Embedded images
- Subtask completed states
What is excluded from the export?
- Archived topics and tasks
- Workflow Automation configuration and rules
- Private chats, topics and tasks (our other application RyMember exports those)
RyExport for Windows - single organisation
.NET Framework 4.7.2
Chrome or Firefox browser